Saturday, March 13, 2010

Meet Laura & John

Laura contracted with me in January, and it will be a pleasure to work with Laura & John on their wedding plans - event date is September 4, 2010. Laura is a petite blue-eyed cutie pie and John is a tall "man's man." In fact, the first time I met John he was a little put off, as a football playoff game was happening and Laura was dragging (ah, I mean inviting) him to look at wedding venues. I set him down in the country club bar so he could catch a little of the game.
This sweet couple decided on marrying at the stunningly beautiful Cathedral of the Blessed Sacrament, and hold their reception in the beautiful Sacramento Grand Ballroom.
They have selected Sam Wood with Sharpe Photographers and he just sent me these photos from their e-session. Congrats!!

No comments:

Post a Comment