Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Irish Wedding Eye Candy - Part 1

In the spirit of St. Patrick's Day, I thought I'd post a few photos from a wonderful Irish wedding I coordinated a couple of years ago. My pal Beth Baugher of True Love Photo, caught the fun, flair and frivoity of Courtney and Quinn on this most magical day!
The bridesmaids (clowning around with the groom) wore Kelly green dresses and carrried Bells of Ireland and Heather in their bouquets. Below the bride with her Dad, also carrying a stunning bouquet of Irish florals and orchids.
Quinn (center above) and all the tartan clad groomsmen joined me in a pose, and showed off their footwear.
Hummmmm, do you wonder what is worn under the kilt? Courtney appears to be trying to answer that question!I'll post a few more detail shots tomorrow, in Part 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment